NUUO, a popular Global Video Surveillance Software firm, recently announced a comprehensive security upgrade for NUUO NVRsolo, NVRsolo Plus and NVRmini 2 series surveillance systems after a security firm exposed a critical zero-day vulnerability in such systems. On Monday, security firm Tenable revealed that NUUO software, which is used widely by retail, transportation, education, government...
20 September 2018
- Over 8.3 bn credential stuffing attacks took place between May and June
- Equifax fined £500,000 by ICO for failing to prevent massive data breach
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – UK Payments Director of Security, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency
- Ransomware attack at Bristol Airport
- Hacker pleads guilty after infecting 50,000 computers with ransomware
- Unsecured cloud database nearly compromised 445 million customer records
Denouncing Russia's constant endeavour to "undermine the international rules-based order", Jeremy Fleming, the director of GCHQ, has said that Britain is ready to use its offensive cyber capabilities to target...
Back in February, a high profile cyber attack froze the official website of the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics for around 12 hours, minutes before the event's opening ceremony was to take...
- FBI arrests 74 in major crackdown on Business Email Compromise (BEC) attacks
- Despite truce talks, North Korean hackers still targeting South Korean firms
- ESET’s Stephen Cobb in San Fran: How can we fight the international cyber threat?
- TEISS in San Fran: Where does cyber warfare begin and end in the fifth domain?
“This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International
Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International talks to TEISS about his creative approach to cyber security training, why he hates...
People / Process
How can we mitigate the insider threat?
Human Factors / People / The Big Interview
“I’ve the easiest job in the world – ...
Culture / Events / People
“People are as good as the systems in ...
People / Process
Why you should encourage your staff to swallow ...
Diversity in Cyber / People
The neurodiversity opportunity in cyber security
Adam Vincent, CEO, ThreatConnect, on the rising threat of cryptojacking and what you can do to protect your business. The cyber security space is ever changing, and new threats are...
TEISS head of strategy Jeremy Swinfen Green, considers the nature of digital risk and how it differs from cyber risk....
Impersonation fraud impacted nearly half-a-million UK SMEs since ...
Critical flaw affecting all Android versions patched only ...
Only 37% of online fraud victims are fully ...
Technology / Threats
Why an IoT endpoint explosion must be securely ...
Process / Ransomware
Hold your hoarding – why you should never ...