If you use Twitter’s Account Activity API (AAAPI) to communicate with your customers, your DMs might have been exposed to the wrong users during the last 16 months. Last Friday Twitter revealed that a bug was found in its API that has been sending direct messages to the wrong users. Uploaded in May 2017, the...
26 September 2018
- Barclays and RBS Group asked for full description of technical meltdown
- Why cryptojacking is more harmful than you think
- New malware consists of ransomware, cryptocurrency miners and botnet features
- Understanding the role of the Data Protection Officer
- Modern laptops vulnerable to cold-boot attacks, finds research
- Adoption of AI and machine learning tech far exceeds their security credentials
Earlier this year, while conducting...
Hackers stole about $60 million...
Denouncing Russia's constant endeavour to "undermine the international rules-based order", Jeremy Fleming, the director of GCHQ, has said that Britain is ready to use its offensive cyber capabilities to target...
Back in February, a high profile cyber attack froze the official website of the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics for around 12 hours, minutes before the event's opening ceremony was to take...
- FBI arrests 74 in major crackdown on Business Email Compromise (BEC) attacks
- Despite truce talks, North Korean hackers still targeting South Korean firms
- ESET’s Stephen Cobb in San Fran: How can we fight the international cyber threat?
- TEISS in San Fran: Where does cyber warfare begin and end in the fifth domain?
Zoe Edmeades, Managing Director of The Security Company, makes a strong case for diversity in the cyber security industry. Some...
Information Security / People / Process
Switching Certificate Authorities? Here’s what you need to ...
Information Security / People
A day in the life of an ethical ...
People / Process
How can we mitigate the insider threat?
Human Factors / People / The Big Interview
“I’ve the easiest job in the world – ...
Culture / Events / People
“People are as good as the systems in ...
Adam Vincent, CEO, ThreatConnect, on the rising threat of cryptojacking and what you can do to protect your business. The cyber security space is ever changing, and new threats are...
Credential stuffing, a technique used by cyber criminals to perform millions of malicious login attempts on websites using stolen login...
Information Security / Management / Threats
How does digital risk differ from cyber risk?
Process / Threats
Data breaches and the blame game
Technology / Threats
Worried about cryptojacking? Here’s what you need to ...
Impersonation fraud impacted nearly half-a-million UK SMEs since ...
Critical flaw affecting all Android versions patched only ...