Threats / TEISS in San Fran: Where does cyber warfare begin and end in the fifth domain?
TEISS in San Fran: Where does cyber warfare begin and end in the fifth domain?
31 May 2018 |
Stephen Cobb, security researcher from ESET, was at RSA 2018 presenting insights from ESET’s global R&D teams and explaining how ESET’s technology and telemetry allows them to track some of the most dangerous and destructive cybercriminals and cyber-espionage groups in the world.
In this video TEISS speaks with Stephen on the topic of cyber warfare – asking where cyber warfare begins and ends in cyber space and how prepared are governments for nation state attacks.
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How can we make a hacker’s job more difficult? - 23rd August 2019
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019