14th most influential researcher in cyber security on zero day vulnerabilities
31 May 2018 |
What are zero day vulnerabilities? Why are there so many vendors at RSA, year after year, offering similar solutions to problems that still exist?
TEISS discusses these questions with Professor Engin Kirda, co-founder and Chief Architect of Lastline at RSA 2018, as well as future trends to watch for. Professor Kirda is currently ranked as the 14th most influential researcher in cybersecurity and is a Professor at the Northeastern University in Boston, and the director of the Northeastern Information Assurance Institute.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018