Threats / 14th most influential researcher in cyber security on zero day vulnerabilities
14th most influential researcher in cyber security on zero day vulnerabilities
31 May 2018 |
What are zero day vulnerabilities? Why are there so many vendors at RSA, year after year, offering similar solutions to problems that still exist?
TEISS discusses these questions with Professor Engin Kirda, co-founder and Chief Architect of Lastline at RSA 2018, as well as future trends to watch for. Professor Kirda is currently ranked as the 14th most influential researcher in cybersecurity and is a Professor at the Northeastern University in Boston, and the director of the Northeastern Information Assurance Institute.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019