Threats / Chris Wysopal talks to TEISS in San Fran on securing our voting systems
Chris Wysopal talks to TEISS in San Fran on securing our voting systems
31 May 2018 |
As a result of hacking allegations from the 2016 election, voting systems need to be considered critical infrastructure.
What has been done since 2016 to secure our voting systems for the next major election? What needs to be done? What is our reality check when it comes to the risks global vulnerabilities pose? TEISS caught up with Chris Wysopal, CTO at Veracode at RSA 2018 for his thoughts on elections, hacking and whether we can still trust the system…
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page!
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How can we make a hacker’s job more difficult? - 23rd August 2019
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019