TEISS in San Fran: Can tech keep up with the cyber threat?
31 May 2018 |
TEISS spoke with Russell Spitler, Vice President, Product Strategy at AlienVault, at this year’s RSA Conference about whether tech can keep up with the relentless pace of cyberattacks, as well as demonstrating AlienVault’s new, free threat-scanning service that allows anyone to quickly determine if their endpoints are infected with malware, ransomware, or other threats.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018