Threats / TEISS in San Fran: Can tech keep up with the cyber threat?
TEISS in San Fran: Can tech keep up with the cyber threat?
31 May 2018 |
TEISS spoke with Russell Spitler, Vice President, Product Strategy at AlienVault, at this year’s RSA Conference about whether tech can keep up with the relentless pace of cyberattacks, as well as demonstrating AlienVault’s new, free threat-scanning service that allows anyone to quickly determine if their endpoints are infected with malware, ransomware, or other threats.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019