Threats / Is Big Tech too powerful?
Is Big Tech too powerful?
29 July 2019 |
Uri Rosenthal, Commissioner, Global Commissioner on the Stability of Cyberspace, says that competition must be able to grow and thrive internationally to compete with Big Tech monopolies and stabilise the balance of power. Watch our exclusive interview with Editor, Anna Delaney, at TEISS Amsterdam 2019 which took place on the 16 May 2019 at The Mercure Hotel, Amsterdam City.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019