Threats / How stable is cyber space right now?
How stable is cyber space right now?
28 July 2019 |
Are we in troubled waters? Uri Rosenthal, Commissioner, Global Commissioner on the Stability of Cyberspace, describes the current state of turbulence in cyberspace as state and non-state actors tread in unchartered territories. Will the waters subside? Watch our exclusive interview with Editor, Anna Delaney, at TEISS Amsterdam 2019 which took place on the 16 May 2019 at The Mercure Hotel, Amsterdam City.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019