Threats / How do nation states compare in their cyber security?
How do nation states compare in their cyber security?
31 May 2018 |
How do Israel, India and the UK compare when it comes to protecting their critical national infrastructure? Watch this interview with David Nordell, Senior VP, International Strategy, Policy & Law, at TEISS2018 for David’s recommendations on how nation states can improve their cyber security and better protect their citizens.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019