Threats / David Martinon, French Ambassador for Digital Affairs on how to demotivate attackers
David Martinon, French Ambassador for Digital Affairs on how to demotivate attackers
31 May 2018 |
Warfare, after land, sea, air and space, has entered the fifth domain: cyberspace. Cyber warfare is, undeniably, a reality. Yet, how prepared are nation states in this war? Watch our interview with David Martinon, French Ambassador for Digital Affairs at #teissLondon2018 for his candid reflections on the topic and how cyber crises can be mitigated.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019