Threats / John Dickson, Principal Denim Group: “Nobody wants to admit we’re in a cyber war”
John Dickson, Principal Denim Group: “Nobody wants to admit we’re in a cyber war”
31 May 2018 |
Are we currently in a cyber war? Why is the attribution of an attacker so complex? How does a cyber war differ to a traditional one? Watch this interview with John Dickson, Principal of Denim Group and former U.S. Air Force officer when we caught up with him at RSA 2018 where he discusses the current cyber battlefield.
Curious about cyber warfare? Plenty more can be found on our cyber warfare page.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How can we make a hacker’s job more difficult? - 23rd August 2019
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019