Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype
9 July 2018 |
Watch part of Mandeep Sandhu's talk from TEISS2018 on "Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype".
The advance for machine learning (ML) in security is growing fast. There are countless approaches, but there's also a lot of hype. This talk, which Mandeep delivered at TEISS 2018, gave a frank assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of static analysis, decompilation, detonation and other emerging approaches.
Mandeep is Compliance Technical Director at Carbon Black.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Cyber extortion: to pay or not to pay? - 7th December 2018
- “It’s going wrong at the human level” – Martin Smith MBE on inspiring culture change - 30th November 2018
- “They’re all at it – nation states, everyone” – Cath Goulding, Head of Cyber Security, Nominet - 28th November 2018
- Bond, bridges and bravery at Cyber Security Connect UK - 26th November 2018
- Tanium’s CSO, David Damato, on how to stop your breach hitting the headlines - 23rd November 2018