Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype
9 July 2018 |
Watch part of Mandeep Sandhu's talk from TEISS2018 on "Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype".
The advance for machine learning (ML) in security is growing fast. There are countless approaches, but there's also a lot of hype. This talk, which Mandeep delivered at TEISS 2018, gave a frank assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of static analysis, decompilation, detonation and other emerging approaches.
Mandeep is Compliance Technical Director at Carbon Black.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How do hackers and defenders differ? - 2nd November 2018
- Diversity in cyber: why the man vs women debate is getting boring - 30th October 2018
- Why geopolitics matter to our cyber security - 26th October 2018
- How should blockchain be regulated? - 22nd October 2018
- What if Hitler had access to my Facebook data? - 19th October 2018