Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype
9 July 2018 |
Watch part of Mandeep Sandhu's talk from TEISS2018 on "Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype".
The advance for machine learning (ML) in security is growing fast. There are countless approaches, but there's also a lot of hype. This talk, which Mandeep delivered at TEISS 2018, gave a frank assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of static analysis, decompilation, detonation and other emerging approaches.
Mandeep is Compliance Technical Director at Carbon Black.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What’s the big deal about zero trust? - 10th May 2019
- Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up? - 3rd May 2019
- Security training: should we give humans a break? - 26th April 2019
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019