Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype
9 July 2018 |
Watch part of Mandeep Sandhu's talk from TEISS2018 on "Advancing Machine Learning Beyond the Hype".
The advance for machine learning (ML) in security is growing fast. There are countless approaches, but there's also a lot of hype. This talk, which Mandeep delivered at TEISS 2018, gave a frank assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of static analysis, decompilation, detonation and other emerging approaches.
Mandeep is Compliance Technical Director at Carbon Black.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019