CEO of Skybox: How we can work better with 3rd party suppliers
31 May 2018 |
Recent high-profile security breaches have shown that incidents in the supply chain can be just as damaging, if not more so, than those within the organisation.
In fact, security firm Kaspersky Lab has warned that cyber-attacks against third-party IT services suppliers are costing enterprises £1.3 million a year.
TEISS speaks with Gidi Cohen, CEO and Founder of Skybox Security at RSA 2018 for his advice on working with 3rd party suppliers and how companies can communicate better with each other.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How do hackers and defenders differ? - 2nd November 2018
- Diversity in cyber: why the man vs women debate is getting boring - 30th October 2018
- Why geopolitics matter to our cyber security - 26th October 2018
- How should blockchain be regulated? - 22nd October 2018
- What if Hitler had access to my Facebook data? - 19th October 2018