CEO of Skybox: How we can work better with 3rd party suppliers
31 May 2018 |
Recent high-profile security breaches have shown that incidents in the supply chain can be just as damaging, if not more so, than those within the organisation.
In fact, security firm Kaspersky Lab has warned that cyber-attacks against third-party IT services suppliers are costing enterprises £1.3 million a year.
TEISS speaks with Gidi Cohen, CEO and Founder of Skybox Security at RSA 2018 for his advice on working with 3rd party suppliers and how companies can communicate better with each other.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019
- Is the new geography of warfare in the human mind? - 12th April 2019
- #Web30: Has the internet been a force for good? - 12th April 2019
- Julian Assange arrested - 11th April 2019