CEO of Skybox: How we can work better with 3rd party suppliers
31 May 2018 |
Recent high-profile security breaches have shown that incidents in the supply chain can be just as damaging, if not more so, than those within the organisation.
In fact, security firm Kaspersky Lab has warned that cyber-attacks against third-party IT services suppliers are costing enterprises £1.3 million a year.
TEISS speaks with Gidi Cohen, CEO and Founder of Skybox Security at RSA 2018 for his advice on working with 3rd party suppliers and how companies can communicate better with each other.
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019
- Is password security really that important? - 11th January 2019
- Inside the mind of a hacker - 4th January 2019
- Cyber security trends to watch in 2019 - 21st December 2018
- “GDPR has empowered extortionists” – Tim Lambon, Director, Global Response Team, NYA - 14th December 2018