What’s the big deal about zero trust?
10 May 2019 |
Our theme this week is “zero trust” – what is it and how can you implement it in your organisation.
On the episode I’m joined by Richard Archdeacon, Duo Security’s Advisory CISO about a ‘Zero Trust’ approach to security (ie ‘trust no-one, verify everything’) and how this addresses some of the biggest concerns for Security Professionals: from digital transformation to enabling remote working. We discuss the evolution of trust, the psychology of a zero trust approach and how hackers are evolving in the perimeterless era.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019