Podcast / The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters
The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters
8 February 2019 |
On this podcast we talk with Naaman Haart, a UK-based threat hunter for the cyber security company, Digital Guardian.
The role of the threat hunter is a fairly new one within the industry and on this episode Naaman discusses the ins and outs of what the job entails, as well as how he hunts for, investigates and quarantines threats on a number of enterprise networks. Naaman also reveals the biggest malware trends he’s seeing at the moment.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019