Is bitcoin the currency of our future?
23 August 2018 |
Should we trust bitcoin? Can we really maintain anonymity using the currency? Questions answered on this week's podcast!
As part of our Summer Special Podcast Series, this week we have an interview with Tod Beardsley, Rapid7’s research director who discusses how he thinks the internet should be managed and whether he believes bitcoin will be the currency of our future.
Nick Bilogorskiy, former chief malware expert at Facebook and cyber security strategist at Juniper Networks also features and talks about how businesses can use automation wisely to stay ahead of threats, as well as how to tackle the cyber skills' shortage and what data analysts should be learning now to best prepare for the future.
Never Can Stop It, Lobo Loco, Hoh Hey
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019