Podcast / GDPR Special: myths, realities and how not to be a git!
GDPR Special: myths, realities and how not to be a git!
24 May 2018 |
Welcome to the inaugural TEISS Podcast!
GDPR has arrived (YES!) and we are kicking off this podcast series with Rowenna Fielding, Data Protection Lead at Protecture who debunks some GDPR myths, shares some last minute GDPR advice and shows us how not to be a git…!
Have any cyber questions or suggestions? Please get in touch in the comment section below or via @TEISSNews.
Image used under a Creative Commons License : Josh Hallett (Cropped Image for space)
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019