Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem?
14 September 2018 |
This week we are talking about mental health in cyber security and what businesses should be doing to help their employees deal with the stresses of the job.
Long hours and high stress levels, the cyber security profession is not for everyone and with data breaches on the rise - is it right that cyber security professionals carry all that pressure on their shoulders, from the board down? Furthermore, what’s the impact on their mental health?
With us to explore this topic is Trustwave’s Chris Schueler, Senior Vice President of Managed Security Services, who has a background in the military and has seen the effects of poor mental health first hand.
The Pain by Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019