Podcast / Inside the mind of a hacker
Inside the mind of a hacker
4 January 2019 |
This week Joe Carson, chief security scientist at Thycotic, guides us through the mind of a hacker.
What reconnaissance does a hacker conduct before an attack? What are the vulnerabilities they’re looking for? When are hackers most likely to strike? Joe shares his thoughts on these questions as well as addressing the risks of introducing IoT for ease of use and how you can prevent and reduce the risk of abuse to your critical information assets.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019