Podcast / How can CISOs be better leaders?
How can CISOs be better leaders?
14 June 2019 |
On this episode of the Cracking Cyber Security Podcast, Stephen Moore, Chief Security Strategist at Exabeam says that organisations need a new breed of CISO – one who is groomed for the challenging audiences of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT), the CEO, subcommittees, and the Board.
Furthermore, he shares advice on how to speak to the board in a language they understand, how to avoid sugar-coating bad news, and how to focus on co-operation not just budget. Stephen also talks passionately about how CISOs can be better security leaders.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019