Podcast / Can defenders trick their attackers?
Can defenders trick their attackers?
21 June 2019 |
Can defenders trick their attackers? Can organisations use deception successfully to level the playing field and dupe cybercriminals? This week on the Cracking Cyber Security podcast we’ll be discussing the "art of tricking the trickster".
On this episode Carolyn Crandall – who has the coolest title in cyber - Chief Deception Officer and CMO at Attivo Networks, joins us on the podcast and explains how organisations can turn the attackers' techniques against them.
We also talk about evolving threats in 2019 and Carolyn’s quest to get more females into tech.
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019