Can cyber security be creative?
24 May 2019 |
On this podcast we speak with CEO and co-founder at Tessian, Tim Sadler, about whether - amidst high stress and anxiety – CISOs can afford to be creative and take risks in their decision-making.
We ask can the role of defender really be a creative one? Tim also dishes out advice on how to *creatively recruit* for *creative thinkers* and how he keeps his own leadership inspired.
Also, our podcast has been nominated for not just one but two awards at this year’s EU Security Blogger Awards…We are up for "Best New Cyber Security Podcast" and "Best Security Podcast"…We’d like to thank all of you for your support over the past year and we also ask that you go and vote for us! Cast your votes here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/eubloggerawards2019 (entries 1 and 5)
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019