Why we all need to hug a hacker
12 August 2019 |
Edwin van Andel, Hacker and CEO at Zerocopter, says it’s wrong to judge and label all hackers as criminals, and instead we should all learn to hug them.
He also states the importance of encouraging young and talented hackers to hack for good, before the criminals lure them to the dark side. Watch our exclusive interview with Editor, Anna Delaney, at #teissAmsterdam2019 which took place on the 16 May 2019 at The Mercure Hotel, Amsterdam City.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How can we make a hacker’s job more difficult? - 23rd August 2019
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019