How to get your staff to love security
25 June 2018 |
Kieren Nicolas Lovell, Head of Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), at the University of Cambridge, talks through a winning approach to get your staff animated about security.
This clip is taken from his talk at TEISS2018 earlier this year.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019