How to get your staff to love security
25 June 2018 |
Kieren Nicolas Lovell, Head of Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), at the University of Cambridge, talks through a winning approach to get your staff animated about security.
This clip is taken from his talk at TEISS2018 earlier this year.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018