How to get your staff to love security
25 June 2018 |
Kieren Nicolas Lovell, Head of Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), at the University of Cambridge, talks through a winning approach to get your staff animated about security.
This clip is taken from his talk at TEISS2018 earlier this year.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Summer Special Podcast, Part II! Can we protect our airspace from cyber attacks? - 9th August 2018
- Summer Special Podcast, Part I! How can organisations leverage the power of AI? - 2nd August 2018
- To negotiate or not to negotiate? Tim Lambon, NYA International’s Director Crisis Response, on cyber extortion - 31st July 2018
- Start-up stories. “Security is always going to be a tough sell” – Samuel Scott, Founder of Kee.sh - 30th July 2018
- How can cyber security be an opportunity for developing countries? - 27th July 2018