What ethical questions should we be asking when building AI?
30 May 2018 |
Will Artificial Intelligence take away our jobs? Is the world in danger of being overtaken by robots? Should we fear the sentient bots, or is it the other way around? Ed Moyle, General Manager and Content Officer at the Prelude Institute, separates the myths from realities about AI at TEISS2018. Watch the full interview for a fascinating discussion about tech, ethics and the future…
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018