“If we think of usability and security as mutually exclusive – we have failed” – Jerrod Chong, Yubico
28 June 2018 |
How can we make security easier and more efficient? What would it look like if we eliminated passwords? SVP Product at Yubico, Jerrod Chong, talks us through an easier way to securing ourselves and our devices.
This clip is taken from part of his TEISS2018 talk earlier this year.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018