“If we think of usability and security as mutually exclusive – we have failed” – Jerrod Chong, Yubico
28 June 2018 |
How can we make security easier and more efficient? What would it look like if we eliminated passwords? SVP Product at Yubico, Jerrod Chong, talks us through an easier way to securing ourselves and our devices.
This clip is taken from part of his TEISS2018 talk earlier this year.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Cyber extortion: to pay or not to pay? - 7th December 2018
- “It’s going wrong at the human level” – Martin Smith MBE on inspiring culture change - 30th November 2018
- “They’re all at it – nation states, everyone” – Cath Goulding, Head of Cyber Security, Nominet - 28th November 2018
- Bond, bridges and bravery at Cyber Security Connect UK - 26th November 2018
- Tanium’s CSO, David Damato, on how to stop your breach hitting the headlines - 23rd November 2018