“If we think of usability and security as mutually exclusive – we have failed” – Jerrod Chong, Yubico
28 June 2018 |
How can we make security easier and more efficient? What would it look like if we eliminated passwords? SVP Product at Yubico, Jerrod Chong, talks us through an easier way to securing ourselves and our devices.
This clip is taken from part of his TEISS2018 talk earlier this year.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- A hacker’s advice for introverts working in InfoSec - 22nd July 2019
- Up-skilling your cyber security workforce with Matt Lorentzen - 19th July 2019
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019