“If we think of usability and security as mutually exclusive – we have failed” – Jerrod Chong, Yubico
28 June 2018 |
How can we make security easier and more efficient? What would it look like if we eliminated passwords? SVP Product at Yubico, Jerrod Chong, talks us through an easier way to securing ourselves and our devices.
This clip is taken from part of his TEISS2018 talk earlier this year.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019
- Is password security really that important? - 11th January 2019
- Inside the mind of a hacker - 4th January 2019
- Cyber security trends to watch in 2019 - 21st December 2018
- “GDPR has empowered extortionists” – Tim Lambon, Director, Global Response Team, NYA - 14th December 2018