“It’s critical that you embed a culture of ownership within your organisation and everyone takes responsibility” – Adam Maskatiya, Kaspersky Labs
18 July 2018 |
"Cyber threats" are everywhere - but what does that generic label actually mean? Adam Maskatiya, General Manager, UK and Ireland, Kaspersky Labs gives us a unique overview of the "paleontology of cyber security", identifying the claws that can really hurt you...
This video clip is an extract taken from Adam’s keynote at TEISS2018 which considered the threats facing digitally-powered businesses today and over the coming years - and how the industry can help them address them.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? - 22nd October 2018
- What if Hitler had access to my Facebook data? - 19th October 2018
- Honesty, humility and humour with Thom Langford, CISO at Publicis Groupe - 18th October 2018
- Refusing to invest in cyber security: is the NHS making a big mistake? - 12th October 2018
- Diversity and the skills shortage: “If you’re searching for something, then you’ll find it” - 12th October 2018