“It’s critical that you embed a culture of ownership within your organisation and everyone takes responsibility” – Adam Maskatiya, Kaspersky Labs
18 July 2018 |
"Cyber threats" are everywhere - but what does that generic label actually mean? Adam Maskatiya, General Manager, UK and Ireland, Kaspersky Labs gives us a unique overview of the "paleontology of cyber security", identifying the claws that can really hurt you...
This video clip is an extract taken from Adam’s keynote at TEISS2018 which considered the threats facing digitally-powered businesses today and over the coming years - and how the industry can help them address them.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “GDPR has empowered extortionists” – Tim Lambon, Director, Global Response Team, NYA - 14th December 2018
- “Technology was supposed to enrich society but it’s disconnecting us from the real world” - 10th December 2018
- Cyber extortion: to pay or not to pay? - 7th December 2018
- “It’s going wrong at the human level” – Martin Smith MBE on inspiring culture change - 30th November 2018
- “They’re all at it – nation states, everyone” – Cath Goulding, Head of Cyber Security, Nominet - 28th November 2018