“It’s critical that you embed a culture of ownership within your organisation and everyone takes responsibility” – Adam Maskatiya, Kaspersky Labs
18 July 2018 |
"Cyber threats" are everywhere - but what does that generic label actually mean? Adam Maskatiya, General Manager, UK and Ireland, Kaspersky Labs gives us a unique overview of the "paleontology of cyber security", identifying the claws that can really hurt you...
This video clip is an extract taken from Adam’s keynote at TEISS2018 which considered the threats facing digitally-powered businesses today and over the coming years - and how the industry can help them address them.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019