“It’s critical that you embed a culture of ownership within your organisation and everyone takes responsibility” – Adam Maskatiya, Kaspersky Labs
18 July 2018 |
"Cyber threats" are everywhere - but what does that generic label actually mean? Adam Maskatiya, General Manager, UK and Ireland, Kaspersky Labs gives us a unique overview of the "paleontology of cyber security", identifying the claws that can really hurt you...
This video clip is an extract taken from Adam’s keynote at TEISS2018 which considered the threats facing digitally-powered businesses today and over the coming years - and how the industry can help them address them.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What’s the big deal about zero trust? - 10th May 2019
- Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up? - 3rd May 2019
- Security training: should we give humans a break? - 26th April 2019
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019