“I haven’t invested in bitcoin, and I won’t!” – France’s Ambassador for Digital Affairs
25 June 2018 |
Why does cryptocurrency make France’s Ambassador for Digital Affairs, David Martinon, feel uneasy?
Watch part of his talk at TEISS2018 where he talks candidly on the matter...
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018