“I haven’t invested in bitcoin, and I won’t!” – France’s Ambassador for Digital Affairs
25 June 2018 |
Why does cryptocurrency make France’s Ambassador for Digital Affairs, David Martinon, feel uneasy?
Watch part of his talk at TEISS2018 where he talks candidly on the matter...
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019