“I haven’t invested in bitcoin, and I won’t!” – France’s Ambassador for Digital Affairs
25 June 2018 |
Why does cryptocurrency make France’s Ambassador for Digital Affairs, David Martinon, feel uneasy?
Watch part of his talk at TEISS2018 where he talks candidly on the matter...
Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below or via @TEISSNews!
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Cyber extortion: to pay or not to pay? - 7th December 2018
- “It’s going wrong at the human level” – Martin Smith MBE on inspiring culture change - 30th November 2018
- “They’re all at it – nation states, everyone” – Cath Goulding, Head of Cyber Security, Nominet - 28th November 2018
- Bond, bridges and bravery at Cyber Security Connect UK - 26th November 2018
- Tanium’s CSO, David Damato, on how to stop your breach hitting the headlines - 23rd November 2018