“The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity
20 June 2018 |
“The internet is like a flower with teeth, it’s beautiful and ugly at the same time, it’s just like we are…” TEISS speaks with Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity about the good, the bad and the ugly facets of the internet, how to reconcile the blurring of our private and public online lives with GDPR, as well as the challenges of diversity in AI.
Please subscribe, rate and review our show and tweet us your questions @TeissNews!
Music: The Pain by Nick Homes (YouTube Channel: Jazz Duets)
Listen on iTunes and Stitcher:
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – CSO of Bacs and Faster Payments, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018