“The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity
20 June 2018 |
“The internet is like a flower with teeth, it’s beautiful and ugly at the same time, it’s just like we are…” TEISS speaks with Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity about the good, the bad and the ugly facets of the internet, how to reconcile the blurring of our private and public online lives with GDPR, as well as the challenges of diversity in AI.
Please subscribe, rate and review our show and tweet us your questions @TeissNews!
Music: The Pain by Nick Homes (YouTube Channel: Jazz Duets)
Listen on iTunes and Stitcher:
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019