“The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity
20 June 2018 |
“The internet is like a flower with teeth, it’s beautiful and ugly at the same time, it’s just like we are…” TEISS speaks with Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity about the good, the bad and the ugly facets of the internet, how to reconcile the blurring of our private and public online lives with GDPR, as well as the challenges of diversity in AI.
Please subscribe, rate and review our show and tweet us your questions @TeissNews!
Music: The Pain by Nick Homes (YouTube Channel: Jazz Duets)
Listen on iTunes and Stitcher:
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019
- Is the new geography of warfare in the human mind? - 12th April 2019
- #Web30: Has the internet been a force for good? - 12th April 2019
- Julian Assange arrested - 11th April 2019