“The internet is like a flower with teeth” – Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity
20 June 2018 |
“The internet is like a flower with teeth, it’s beautiful and ugly at the same time, it’s just like we are…” TEISS speaks with Bridget Kenyon, Global CISO at Thales eSecurity about the good, the bad and the ugly facets of the internet, how to reconcile the blurring of our private and public online lives with GDPR, as well as the challenges of diversity in AI.
Please subscribe, rate and review our show and tweet us your questions @TeissNews!
Music: The Pain by Nick Homes (YouTube Channel: Jazz Duets)
Listen on iTunes and Stitcher:
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Technology was supposed to enrich society but it’s disconnecting us from the real world” - 10th December 2018
- Cyber extortion: to pay or not to pay? - 7th December 2018
- “It’s going wrong at the human level” – Martin Smith MBE on inspiring culture change - 30th November 2018
- “They’re all at it – nation states, everyone” – Cath Goulding, Head of Cyber Security, Nominet - 28th November 2018
- Bond, bridges and bravery at Cyber Security Connect UK - 26th November 2018