Patching vulnerabilities: which should you prioritise?
16 August 2018 |
Welcome to our Cyber Summer Series. Slightly different to our usual podcast format – we’re featuring interviews recorded earlier this year at InfoSec 2018.
First up is Andrew Lloyd, President and Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing at Corero who discusses the current trends in DDoS attacks and the smokescreens criminals use to distract investigators. Following this is Technical Director at Tenable, Gavin Millard, who advises on the vulnerabilities worth prioritising and gives us insight on the attackers' advantage.
La bruja, Semilla, América Afroindigena Vol 1
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How do hackers and defenders differ? - 2nd November 2018
- Diversity in cyber: why the man vs women debate is getting boring - 30th October 2018
- Why geopolitics matter to our cyber security - 26th October 2018
- How should blockchain be regulated? - 22nd October 2018
- What if Hitler had access to my Facebook data? - 19th October 2018