Patching vulnerabilities: which should you prioritise?
16 August 2018 |
Welcome to our Cyber Summer Series. Slightly different to our usual podcast format – we’re featuring interviews recorded earlier this year at InfoSec 2018.
First up is Andrew Lloyd, President and Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing at Corero who discusses the current trends in DDoS attacks and the smokescreens criminals use to distract investigators. Following this is Technical Director at Tenable, Gavin Millard, who advises on the vulnerabilities worth prioritising and gives us insight on the attackers' advantage.
La bruja, Semilla, América Afroindigena Vol 1
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019