Patching vulnerabilities: which should you prioritise?
16 August 2018 |
Welcome to our Cyber Summer Series. Slightly different to our usual podcast format – we’re featuring interviews recorded earlier this year at InfoSec 2018.
First up is Andrew Lloyd, President and Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing at Corero who discusses the current trends in DDoS attacks and the smokescreens criminals use to distract investigators. Following this is Technical Director at Tenable, Gavin Millard, who advises on the vulnerabilities worth prioritising and gives us insight on the attackers' advantage.
La bruja, Semilla, América Afroindigena Vol 1
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – UK Payments Director of Security, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018