Patching vulnerabilities: which should you prioritise?
16 August 2018 |
Welcome to our Cyber Summer Series. Slightly different to our usual podcast format – we’re featuring interviews recorded earlier this year at InfoSec 2018.
First up is Andrew Lloyd, President and Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing at Corero who discusses the current trends in DDoS attacks and the smokescreens criminals use to distract investigators. Following this is Technical Director at Tenable, Gavin Millard, who advises on the vulnerabilities worth prioritising and gives us insight on the attackers' advantage.
La bruja, Semilla, América Afroindigena Vol 1
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- A hacker’s advice for introverts working in InfoSec - 22nd July 2019
- Up-skilling your cyber security workforce with Matt Lorentzen - 19th July 2019
- “The more you understand people, the better security leader you can be” – Kevin Fielder, CISO, Just Eat - 15th July 2019
- Leadership, imposter syndrome and humour with Thom Langford - 12th July 2019
- Spotting the Insider Threat with Lisa Forte - 5th July 2019