Patching vulnerabilities: which should you prioritise?
16 August 2018 |
Welcome to our Cyber Summer Series. Slightly different to our usual podcast format – we’re featuring interviews recorded earlier this year at InfoSec 2018.
First up is Andrew Lloyd, President and Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing at Corero who discusses the current trends in DDoS attacks and the smokescreens criminals use to distract investigators. Following this is Technical Director at Tenable, Gavin Millard, who advises on the vulnerabilities worth prioritising and gives us insight on the attackers' advantage.
La bruja, Semilla, América Afroindigena Vol 1
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What’s the big deal about zero trust? - 10th May 2019
- Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up? - 3rd May 2019
- Security training: should we give humans a break? - 26th April 2019
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019