GDPR Special: myths, realities and how not to be a git!
24 May 2018 |
Welcome to the inaugural TEISS Podcast!
GDPR has arrived (YES!) and we are kicking off this podcast series with Rowenna Fielding, Data Protection Lead at Protecture who debunks some GDPR myths, shares some last minute GDPR advice and shows us how not to be a git…!
Have any cyber questions or suggestions? Please get in touch in the comment section below or via @TEISSNews.
Image used under a Creative Commons License : Josh Hallett (Cropped Image for space)
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019
- Is the new geography of warfare in the human mind? - 12th April 2019
- #Web30: Has the internet been a force for good? - 12th April 2019
- Julian Assange arrested - 11th April 2019