Podcast 1! GDPR Special: myths, realities and how not to be a git!
24 May 2018 |
Welcome to the inaugural TEISS Podcast!
GDPR has arrived (YES!) and we are kicking off this podcast series with Rowenna Fielding, Data Protection Lead at Protecture who debunks some GDPR myths, shares some last minute GDPR advice and shows us how not to be a git…!
Have any cyber questions or suggestions? Please get in touch in the comment section below or via @TEISSNews.
Image used under a Creative Commons License : Josh Hallett (Cropped Image for space)
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “People are as good as the systems in place” – Thomas Christophers, Head of Risk at Thames Water - 16th August 2018
- Summer Special Podcast, Part III! Patching vulnerabilities: which should you prioritise? - 16th August 2018
- Summer Special Podcast, Part II! Can we protect our airspace from cyber attacks? - 9th August 2018
- Summer Special Podcast, Part I! How can organisations leverage the power of AI? - 2nd August 2018
- To negotiate or not to negotiate? Tim Lambon, NYA International’s Director Crisis Response, on cyber extortion - 31st July 2018