GDPR Special: myths, realities and how not to be a git!
24 May 2018 |
Welcome to the inaugural TEISS Podcast!
GDPR has arrived (YES!) and we are kicking off this podcast series with Rowenna Fielding, Data Protection Lead at Protecture who debunks some GDPR myths, shares some last minute GDPR advice and shows us how not to be a git…!
Have any cyber questions or suggestions? Please get in touch in the comment section below or via @TEISSNews.
Image used under a Creative Commons License : Josh Hallett (Cropped Image for space)
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019