Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem?
14 September 2018 |
This week we are talking about mental health in cyber security and what businesses should be doing to help their employees deal with the stresses of the job.
Long hours and high stress levels, the cyber security profession is not for everyone and with data breaches on the rise - is it right that cyber security professionals carry all that pressure on their shoulders, from the board down? Furthermore, what’s the impact on their mental health?
With us to explore this topic is Trustwave’s Chris Schueler, Senior Vice President of Managed Security Services, who has a background in the military and has seen the effects of poor mental health first hand.
The Pain by Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What’s the big deal about zero trust? - 10th May 2019
- Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up? - 3rd May 2019
- Security training: should we give humans a break? - 26th April 2019
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019