Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem?
14 September 2018 |
This week we are talking about mental health in cyber security and what businesses should be doing to help their employees deal with the stresses of the job.
Long hours and high stress levels, the cyber security profession is not for everyone and with data breaches on the rise - is it right that cyber security professionals carry all that pressure on their shoulders, from the board down? Furthermore, what’s the impact on their mental health?
With us to explore this topic is Trustwave’s Chris Schueler, Senior Vice President of Managed Security Services, who has a background in the military and has seen the effects of poor mental health first hand.
The Pain by Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How do hackers and defenders differ? - 2nd November 2018
- Diversity in cyber: why the man vs women debate is getting boring - 30th October 2018
- Why geopolitics matter to our cyber security - 26th October 2018
- How should blockchain be regulated? - 22nd October 2018
- What if Hitler had access to my Facebook data? - 19th October 2018