How can organisations leverage the power of AI?
2 August 2018 |
Welcome to our Special Cyber Summer Series. Over the next 4 weeks we are taking a break from our usual podcast format and featuring interviews recorded earlier this year at InfoSec 2018.
This episode features an interview with Dr Anton Grashion, managing director, security practice at Cylance who talks about how organisations can leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence. This will be followed by Staffan Truvé, CTO and Co-Founder of Recorded Future who discusses recently released research which found how North Korea uses Western software and hardware on their networks.
We are also on SoundCloud:
Finding flexible endpoint solutions - Tom Thorpe, VP - Northern Europe at Symantec, discusses Symantec's recent win at the SC Magazine awards and flexible endpoint solutions.
Data leakage protection...are you protected? - Richard Agnew, VP EMEA North at Code42 talks about the company's recent win at the SC Magazine awards and what everybody is currently talking about in the world of cyber security.
Lobo Loco, Never Can It Stop
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Is password security really that important? - 11th January 2019
- Inside the mind of a hacker - 4th January 2019
- Cyber security trends to watch in 2019 - 21st December 2018
- “GDPR has empowered extortionists” – Tim Lambon, Director, Global Response Team, NYA - 14th December 2018
- “Technology was supposed to enrich society but it’s disconnecting us from the real world” - 10th December 2018