Summer Special Podcast, Part I! How can organisations leverage the power of AI?
2 August 2018 |
Welcome to our Special Cyber Summer Series. Over the next 4 weeks we are taking a break from our usual podcast format and featuring interviews recorded earlier this year at InfoSec 2018.
This episode features an interview with Dr Anton Grashion, managing director, security practice at Cylance who talks about how organisations can leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence. This will be followed by Staffan Truvé, CTO and Co-Founder of Recorded Future who discusses recently released research which found how North Korea uses Western software and hardware on their networks.
We are also on SoundCloud:
Finding flexible endpoint solutions - Tom Thorpe, VP - Northern Europe at Symantec, discusses Symantec's recent win at the SC Magazine awards and flexible endpoint solutions.
Data leakage protection...are you protected? - Richard Agnew, VP EMEA North at Code42 talks about the company's recent win at the SC Magazine awards and what everybody is currently talking about in the world of cyber security.
Lobo Loco, Never Can It Stop
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Summer Special Podcast, Part II! Can we protect our airspace from cyber attacks? - 9th August 2018
- Summer Special Podcast, Part I! How can organisations leverage the power of AI? - 2nd August 2018
- To negotiate or not to negotiate? Tim Lambon, NYA International’s Director Crisis Response, on cyber extortion - 31st July 2018
- Start-up stories. “Security is always going to be a tough sell” – Samuel Scott, Founder of Kee.sh - 30th July 2018
- How can cyber security be an opportunity for developing countries? - 27th July 2018