Tanium’s CSO, David Damato, on how to stop your breach hitting the headlines
23 November 2018 |
TEISS speaks with Tanium’s Chief Security Officer, David Damato, at CONVERGE18 in Washington DC. On the podcast, we explore how he thinks the cyber skills gap could be bridged, how WannaCry could have been avoided, lessons he’s learnt along his career path, as well as how to talk to the board effectively.
New research from Tanium suggests that UK firms have a long way to go in building the business resilience required to withstand modern cyber threats and other major disruptions. Tanium's latest Business Resilience study reveals that 96% of business decision makers claim business resilience should be core to company strategy, however only 54% say that it definitely is…so why are they struggling to take action?
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Technology was supposed to enrich society but it’s disconnecting us from the real world” - 10th December 2018
- Cyber extortion: to pay or not to pay? - 7th December 2018
- “It’s going wrong at the human level” – Martin Smith MBE on inspiring culture change - 30th November 2018
- “They’re all at it – nation states, everyone” – Cath Goulding, Head of Cyber Security, Nominet - 28th November 2018
- Bond, bridges and bravery at Cyber Security Connect UK - 26th November 2018