Tanium’s CSO, David Damato, on how to stop your breach hitting the headlines
23 November 2018 |
TEISS speaks with Tanium’s Chief Security Officer, David Damato, at CONVERGE18 in Washington DC. On the podcast, we explore how he thinks the cyber skills gap could be bridged, how WannaCry could have been avoided, lessons he’s learnt along his career path, as well as how to talk to the board effectively.
New research from Tanium suggests that UK firms have a long way to go in building the business resilience required to withstand modern cyber threats and other major disruptions. Tanium's latest Business Resilience study reveals that 96% of business decision makers claim business resilience should be core to company strategy, however only 54% say that it definitely is…so why are they struggling to take action?
Presenter: Anna Delaney
Music: The Pain, Nick Homes
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What’s the big deal about zero trust? - 10th May 2019
- Is it time for the cyber security industry to grow up? - 3rd May 2019
- Security training: should we give humans a break? - 26th April 2019
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019