Summer Special Podcast, Part II! Can we protect our airspace from cyber attacks?
9 August 2018 |
Welcome to our Special Cyber Summer Series. Over the next few weeks we are taking a break from our usual podcast format and featuring interviews recorded earlier this year at InfoSec 2018.
This episode features an interview with Daniel Moscovici, co-founder of Cy-oT, about Internet of Things, connected devices and wireless attacks. This will be followed by an interview with Bill Keeler, director at Cybereason, about nation state hacking.
Sangré Maz, Plvora
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Summer Special Podcast, Part II! Can we protect our airspace from cyber attacks? - 9th August 2018
- Summer Special Podcast, Part I! How can organisations leverage the power of AI? - 2nd August 2018
- To negotiate or not to negotiate? Tim Lambon, NYA International’s Director Crisis Response, on cyber extortion - 31st July 2018
- Start-up stories. “Security is always going to be a tough sell” – Samuel Scott, Founder of Kee.sh - 30th July 2018
- How can cyber security be an opportunity for developing countries? - 27th July 2018