Can we protect our airspace from cyber attacks?
9 August 2018 |
Welcome to our Special Cyber Summer Series. Over the next few weeks we are taking a break from our usual podcast format and featuring interviews recorded earlier this year at InfoSec 2018.
This episode features an interview with Daniel Moscovici, co-founder of Cy-oT, about Internet of Things, connected devices and wireless attacks. This will be followed by an interview with Bill Keeler, director at Cybereason, about nation state hacking.
Sangré Maz, Plvora
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- “Cyber is a team sport, it’s not about the star player” – UK Payments Director of Security, Craig Rice, on cyber resiliency - 20th September 2018
- “This is high gloss colour stuff and the security has to match that” – Nick Nagle, CISO of Condé Nast International - 17th September 2018
- Mental health and cyber security: do we have a problem? - 14th September 2018
- “You have to stick to your guns,” Mark Walmsley on life as a CISO at Freshfields LLP - 11th September 2018
- Tired of ‘cattle-fest’ conferences? Here’s an alternative you should know about. - 10th September 2018