Can we protect our airspace from cyber attacks?
9 August 2018 |
Welcome to our Special Cyber Summer Series. Over the next few weeks we are taking a break from our usual podcast format and featuring interviews recorded earlier this year at InfoSec 2018.
This episode features an interview with Daniel Moscovici, co-founder of Cy-oT, about Internet of Things, connected devices and wireless attacks. This will be followed by an interview with Bill Keeler, director at Cybereason, about nation state hacking.
Sangré Maz, Plvora
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019
- Is the new geography of warfare in the human mind? - 12th April 2019
- #Web30: Has the internet been a force for good? - 12th April 2019
- Julian Assange arrested - 11th April 2019