Can we protect our airspace from cyber attacks?
9 August 2018 |
Welcome to our Special Cyber Summer Series. Over the next few weeks we are taking a break from our usual podcast format and featuring interviews recorded earlier this year at InfoSec 2018.
This episode features an interview with Daniel Moscovici, co-founder of Cy-oT, about Internet of Things, connected devices and wireless attacks. This will be followed by an interview with Bill Keeler, director at Cybereason, about nation state hacking.
Sangré Maz, Plvora
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How do hackers and defenders differ? - 2nd November 2018
- Diversity in cyber: why the man vs women debate is getting boring - 30th October 2018
- Why geopolitics matter to our cyber security - 26th October 2018
- How should blockchain be regulated? - 22nd October 2018
- What if Hitler had access to my Facebook data? - 19th October 2018