Can we protect our airspace from cyber attacks?
9 August 2018 |
Welcome to our Special Cyber Summer Series. Over the next few weeks we are taking a break from our usual podcast format and featuring interviews recorded earlier this year at InfoSec 2018.
This episode features an interview with Daniel Moscovici, co-founder of Cy-oT, about Internet of Things, connected devices and wireless attacks. This will be followed by an interview with Bill Keeler, director at Cybereason, about nation state hacking.
Sangré Maz, Plvora
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- The role of the threat hunter: what is it and why it matters - 8th February 2019
- Are we investing too much in cyber security? - 1st February 2019
- Do CISOs need an image makeover? - 27th January 2019
- “Human beings have an exaggerated view of their ability to manage risk” – Craig Rice, CSO at BACS and Faster Payments - 22nd January 2019
- How is the Met tackling international cybercrime? - 18th January 2019