Information security / What can we do to protect SMEs from cyber attacks?
What can we do to protect SMEs from cyber attacks?
11 April 2019 |
The cyber security industry is becoming increasingly complicated. Speaking at #teissLondon2019, James Hatch, Director of Cyber Security, BAE systems, discusses the impact this has on SMEs, and what can be done to ensure cyber resilience.
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- What do hackers drink? - 16th August 2019
- Why can’t we retain the cyber talent that we need? - 16th August 2019
- Why we all need to hug a hacker - 12th August 2019
- What’s Edwin Van Andel’s most memorable hack? - 31st July 2019
- Is Big Tech too powerful? - 29th July 2019