Is bitcoin the currency of our future?
23 August 2018 |
Should we trust bitcoin? Can we really maintain anonymity using the currency? Questions answered on this week's podcast!
As part of our Summer Special Podcast Series, this week we have an interview with Tod Beardsley, Rapid7’s research director who discusses how he thinks the internet should be managed and whether he believes bitcoin will be the currency of our future.
Nick Bilogorskiy, former chief malware expert at Facebook and cyber security strategist at Juniper Networks also features and talks about how businesses can use automation wisely to stay ahead of threats, as well as how to tackle the cyber skills' shortage and what data analysts should be learning now to best prepare for the future.
Never Can Stop It, Lobo Loco, Hoh Hey
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? - 22nd October 2018
- What if Hitler had access to my Facebook data? - 19th October 2018
- Honesty, humility and humour with Thom Langford, CISO at Publicis Groupe - 18th October 2018
- Refusing to invest in cyber security: is the NHS making a big mistake? - 12th October 2018
- Diversity and the skills shortage: “If you’re searching for something, then you’ll find it” - 12th October 2018