Is bitcoin the currency of our future?
23 August 2018 |
Should we trust bitcoin? Can we really maintain anonymity using the currency? Questions answered on this week's podcast!
As part of our Summer Special Podcast Series, this week we have an interview with Tod Beardsley, Rapid7’s research director who discusses how he thinks the internet should be managed and whether he believes bitcoin will be the currency of our future.
Nick Bilogorskiy, former chief malware expert at Facebook and cyber security strategist at Juniper Networks also features and talks about how businesses can use automation wisely to stay ahead of threats, as well as how to tackle the cyber skills' shortage and what data analysts should be learning now to best prepare for the future.
Never Can Stop It, Lobo Loco, Hoh Hey
Latest posts by Anna Delaney (see all)
- How to deal with spear phishing effectively - 12th April 2019
- Are marketeers employing the same tactics as cybercriminals? - 12th April 2019
- Is the new geography of warfare in the human mind? - 12th April 2019
- #Web30: Has the internet been a force for good? - 12th April 2019
- Julian Assange arrested - 11th April 2019